Indoor & Outdoor Dining at Moderne Barn
We’re thrilled to offer both indoor and outdoor dining at Moderne Barn 7 days a week. As we reopen for dining services, we remain committed to maintaining the safest possible environment for our guests and employees. We will adhere to all recommended guidelines and protocols, which means that for the time being, dining with us will look and feel a little different.
Please be aware of the following when visiting us:
• Indoor seating capacity will be limited to 50%, therefore reservations are highly recommended. Please call the restaurant or reserve online by clicking HERE. Reservations are available for outdoor dining as well. Through the fall, continue to dine with us indoors with our state of the art air purification system or outdoors (we have heaters!), or order takeout via our online ordering system and enjoy your Moderne Barn favorites in the comfort of your own home.
• Guests are asked to visit the host desk upon arrival. While waiting to be seated, guests may be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside of the restaurant entrance. Signs and markers will indicate where guests should stand while waiting, both indoors and outdoors.
• Guests are required to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations for guests to use.
• Wait and kitchen staff have been educated on best practices and will wear masks at all times.
• Printed menus will be disposable (one-time use only). Guests are also welcome to access our restaurant menus on their mobile devices.
• Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, with a limit of 10 individuals per table, space permitting. Tables and seating will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
• Tables are reserved for dining guests only. So that we can accommodate all of our friends and neighbors, we politely ask that guests limit their time with us to 90 minutes.
• Limited bar seating will be available, with stools spaced at least 6 feet apart.
• Use of restrooms will be limited to one individual at a time.
• Unfortunately, in the event of severe inclement weather, we cannot offer outdoor dining. Please call ahead if you are unsure of availability.